The practice regrets to advise that we are unfortunately unable to take on any new patient registrations at present and it is necessary to restrict registrations. This is due to the fact we are actively addressing a long “waiting list” of patients wishing to register. As soon as we are in a position to do so we will update you on how we plan to process future registrations.
In the meantime please note that the following categories of patients can be registered without restriction.
- Family members of those already registered, providing they reside at the same address. This includes elderly members of the family joining permanently.
- New births of current patients
- Patients who were previously registered and are returning within the Practice boundary
- Patients resident at Chamberlain Nursing Home
- Patients allocated by the Primary Care Organisation (PCO).
Temporary Residents and patients requiring to be seen on an Immediately Necessary basis will also be seen as necessary.
Whilst we address our current waiting list please note that you can visit the NHS website www.nhsinform.scot/national-service-directory and enter your postcode to establish what other practice options are available meantime.
We are sorry that it has been necessary to implement this course of action and trust that you are able to understand the reasoning behind this decision.