The number of people eligible to receive the flu vaccination during the 2020-21 programme has been extended to include those aged 60-64 years old.
This section of the campaign was delayed to allow those most vulnerable people to be vaccinated initially, and to ensure there was sufficient stock of the vaccine.
Dates and locations of flu vaccination clinics for his group has now been organised.
There is a single day scheduled with 5 walk-through locations:
Saturday 12 December, 9am to 3.30pm
- Sighthill Health Centre, 380 Calder Road, Edinburgh, EH11 4AU
- Pennywell All Care Centre, 1D Pennywell Gardens, Edinburgh, EH4 4AU
- Leith Community Treatment Centre, Junction Place, Edinburgh, EH6 5JQ
- Craigmiller Medical Centre, 106 Niddrie Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH16 4DT
- Gracemount Medical Centre, 24 Gracemount Drive, Edinburgh, EH16 6RN
The drive-through will be run for two days at a single site:
Friday 11th December & Saturday 12 December, 9am to 3.30pm
- Younger Building, Edinburgh Park (beside the Gyle)
You do not need to book a specific appointment for either of these walk or drive-through clinics, but please attend at the times below based on the first letter of your surname.
|First letter of surname||Time|
|A – G||9 – 11am|
|H – O||11.30am – 1.30pm|
|P – Z||2 – 3.30pm|
These dates and locations can also serve as ‘mop up’ clinics for previously eligible adult patients aged 65 and over, or in one of the at risk groups, who have not already been vaccinated.
As with the other risk groups, we will be vaccinating this group in the Practice as well from Tuesday 1st December, but ONLY if you have an existing appointment. We are NOT booking appointments solely for administering the vaccine.