For the most up-to-date advice about COVID please visit our static advice page on the outbreak.
Following advice from Health Protection Scotland regarding the coronavirus, we would like to request that should you have travelled to Wuhan City, China in the past 14 days, or been in contact with someone who has, that you assist us by not entering the practice in order to avoid contact with other people.
The following advice should be followed so we can avoid the risk of infection to patients and staff.
- You should return home, stay indoors and avoid contact with other people.
- Contact NHS 24 on 111 who will give advice about isolating for 14 days after return from the area
- Contact NHS 24 if you develop respiratory symptoms within 14 days of travel to Wuhan City or have had contact with someone who has been there
- Inform NHS 24 of your travel history and symptoms when you call
- If become symptomatic do not leave home until you have been given advice by a doctor
- Coronavirus does not usually spread if people don’t have symptoms but it is a precautionary measure that patients stay indoors to avoid the risk of spreading infection.
Thank you for your co-operation in assisting us avoid the risk of infection.